Wednesday 27 February 2013

F i r s t





Well
It's been at least three years since I've created this blog
then what?

I haven't touched it since.


why


First
 I am lazy

Second
I can't be bothered talking my stuff in English.
English is not my first language plus according to my husband my writing is.. hmm.. not good
Bugger! 

Third
Yes, again
My English


But


Thought it might be helpful to improve it a bit.

Excuse me if I made any mistakes



Okay
I will shut up then start a first post 
Hooray!




It was my husband's bday







Toasted almonds
then played around with sugar in a pan

Stir
Stir

They looked like almond covered in snow or something for a while
then they became these lovely crunchy babies









After cooled down crunchy almonds
gave them shower coco powder

It has to be good quality dark coco powder

REMEMBER!









Made instant meringue cookie with coconut

They were bases for my mousse








Hubby pouring sparkling wine into his glass

Happy birthday

:)









Skipped taking photos of my chocolate mousse
Also I made baileys sabayon as well




okay

This is the result


Balileys sabayon
Coconut meringue cookie
Chocolate mousse
more coconut meringue cookie baked into little balls
Crushed almonds

For freshness
I chucked some raspberries too








Nomnomnomnomnom












We wanted to eat some more food after all

some salami slices
not fancy cheese slices
and some pepper jam(so good... my friend got us as xmas pressie from D.O.C)

and some savoy









Withe yummy red wine
2007 Yering shiraz





Now I am craving cheese and wine(AGAIN!!)








2 comments:

Tristan said...

First comment on your first post. Amazing!

Bailey's sabayon (drools). The whole thing looks delicious.

Anna said...

Great blogging Seah! Tell Mark to shut the hell up. Your English is EXCELLENT.