Thursday 7 March 2013

A few photos from Feb





Hellooo






Vegetarian chicken balls pasta

Very easy and wholesome for a lazy dinner










I made Xmas cards last year

Thanks god, I had too much time :-)










For some people these little guys might look a bit strange.
I LOVE THEM 

I have this love and hate relationship with any kind of pretzel.
I got this from the states(of course) last year when I was visiting San Francisco.

I tended to get heaps more of this but my husband gave THAT look. 
poop


Anyway I'd have been patient for a while and finally open it about a month ago(drool...)

nomnom


My husband who gave me THAT look ate more than a half bag -_-







OMG

Hands down
Zattar bread from A1  bakery on Sydney road.

I freaking love this flat bread.

It's super easy to make but hey, food always tastes better when someone else makes for you


$1.50 for one flat bread

I always buy 10 and wrap them individually then freeze them

To reheat?
In 220C oven for 5-7 mins (or until it gets golden brown)

done

yum









I made this pie for my class mate's husband's bday party

Recipe from my mum



Soooo good

It will be also good with a scoop of ice-cream
Aren't I too much westernised? -_- 







Also I made some red bean buns for the party
Made them into vegan vision

These were good but I prefer buns made with butter and milk
Sorry








One lazy and hot night

Pizza









I love the colour combination going here

hmmmm








Popcorn in a microwave











Of course wine

Sparkling wine and Muscat








Fancy some grapes/chocolate and muscat?









My favorite afternoon snack

Sliced apple and peanut butter
also grapes






Hope you all have an awesome weekend (and labour day)




No comments: